Welcome to the Illicit Tobacco Partnership website
The Illicit Tobacco Partnership is led by Fresh in collaboration with Action on Smoking and Health (ASH), the Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership and SPECTRUM. The partnership works with local authorities, national government, health and enforcement partners to reduce demand and supply of illicit tobacco.
This site is for stakeholders involved in tackling the trade in illicit tobacco products as part of comprehensive strategies to reduce smoking. It provides:
- Information on the work of the partnership in the UK
- Latest news and data on the illicit tobacco trade
- Updates on regional, national and international developments
- Links to current evidence-based campaigns on tackling illicit tobacco
- Support with public relations and key messages
- Explore the site to find out about us, the problem and what we do.